Sunday, February 5, 2012

Snook Fishing Tampa Bay, FL - Captain Jesse Nofi

Febuary 4th, 2012
Captain Jesse L Nofi
Tampa Bay, Florida
Air temp 58*

Just as planned  the snook were eating according to schedule. I got a nice one on video for all the people who read the blog or watch my youtube. I landed an unexpected baby tarpon and a redfish after the snook. There were many more fish to be caught but when i'm out alone I like to leave the fish alone once I figure out where they are. If i'm fishing with a client we fish a hole until there's no more bites.

Springtime is right around the corner.  The air temperature is heating up lately which means the water will gradually get warmer untill it pushes the fish out of the creeks/bayous, onto the flats, and into the bays eventually working their way to the beach. Some of the best fishing of the year is heating up.
Especially for people who like to fish topwater plugs. Springtime brings rain, finger mullet, strong outgoing tides, and good fishing. If interested in scheduling a date to come fishing or picking my brain before doing so - my information is given at the end of the report.

Here's a video from last nights trip.
Please subscribe to my youtube channel if you can :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll8stvDq3AA

I plan fishing trips according to the weather, tides, moon phase, etc. It's not luck like most people think.  It's a simple science.You let me know what days you're available.

No Fish No Pay Guarantee. 2 Guests per trip maximum.

-Captain Jesse Nofi
  Treasure Island, FL
    727.253.9913


1 comment:

  1. I think there is always a need of fishing charter service providers since they actually provide for some very crucial elements.

    Madeira Beach Fishing Charters

    ReplyDelete